FVSA LINDENHURST BUBBLE INDOOR RULES
There are several exceptions to the basic soccer rules and they are as follows:
1. There are no off-sides.
2. When the ball hits the top of the bubble, an indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team at the spot where the ball hit the bubble.
3. On all free kicks, the opposing team must give 5 Yards to kick the ball.
4. Any foul or hand ball committed in the "18 yard box" will result in a penalty kick that will be placed at the top of the "18 yard box".
5. All players must keep the safety of others in mind at all times and any excessive fouling, pushing or shoving will not be tolerated.
6. Absolutely No Cleats and No Gum Chewing.
7. All fouls will result in a indirect kick, including corner kicks (unless in the "18 yard box" which results in a penalty kick).
- No Slide Tackling
- No Spitting
- No Cursing
- No Fighting
- No Gum Chewing
- No Cleats
- No Arguing with the Referee
Each team will have 7 players on the field. There will be 6 field players and 1 goalie.* (Varies upon age group, please ask an FVSA administrator for your team).
(Varies upon age group, please ask an FVSA administrator for your team).The game clock will be a running clock and will only stop for special circumstances (refereees discretion).
Free substitution is allowed during the game.
TIEBREAKERS AND OVERTIME
During the regular season the game will end in a tie. During playoffs, if a game is tied at the end of regulation it will be followed by a 10 minute golden-goal period. If the game is still tied after the 10 minute period, the game will be dicided by penalty kicks (3).
Profanity will not be tolerated and will be considered unsportsmanlike conduct.
The FVSA staff member and/or FVSA referee present will be the final authority on the field. Any disputes or questions should be directed to the staff memeber or referee in charge and their decision is final and will not be disputed.